Farmington, Michigan is a suburb of Detroit. Farmington was settled in 1824 and was incorporated in 1826. The city currently has a population of slightly more than 10,000 residents. As are several other suburbs of Detroit, Farmington is listed on the National Register of Historic places as a historic district. There are a lot of great things to see and do in Farmington; Farmington is one of the most prestigious areas to live, work and shop in the greater Detroit metropolitan area. Many executives from the automotive industry live in Farmington. It is a great place to raise a family or spend your golden years.
Though Farmington is one of the most beautiful areas in the Detroit metro area, the citizens of Farmington have their share of legal issues. If you live in Farmington and are facing a legal issues that involves family matters, it is important to contact an attorney for assistance. Your attorney will sit down with you and discuss the details of your case. Your attorney will then help you determine a course of action and guide you through the complicated legal channels to obtain a favorable outcome. Family law attorneys deal with a large variety of legal issues, including but not limited to the following items:
* Divorce - There are many "do it yourself" divorce kits on the market. Don't be sucked into the cheap prices. Having an attorney on your side will help you in all aspects of your divorce, from the initial filing to negotiating the terms of the divorce, and through the final dissolution hearing.
* Annulment - Michigan is one of the states that allows for marriage annulments as long as certain criteria are met. Your attorney will help you determine if you are eligible for annulment and then handle the filing with the courts.
* Child Custody - Child custody cases are on the rise both in the state of Michigan and across the country. Your attorney will help you negotiate custody arrangements that are to the best benefit of your child.
* Paternity Determinations - Paternity must be established before child support or custody can be negotiated. Your attorney will help you obtain a paternity determination.
* Financial issues surrounding marriage - Property division can be handled by your attorney if you are dealing with a divorce or separation. If you are planning to be married in the near future, you may benefit from a prenuptial agreement; this can also be handled by your attorney.
If you live in the Farmington area and are facing issues that need the attention of a licensed attorney that deals in family law, there are several ways you can find the best attorney. You can obtain recommendations from your friends and family. You may also contact the local or state bar associations for a referral to an attorney in your area that can help. You can then get assistance with your legal issues so you can move on with your life, free from legal encumbrances. Farmington Family Law services are available. Contact Jannelle Zawadieh today.
Flat Fee Guarantee. While most attorneys charge by the hour and your costs are unknown, we have a Flat Fee Guarantee. Get more info
Schedule your FREE consultation. We offer a no obligation FREE Consultation.
We offer payment plans to meet your financial needs. Find a plan